Monday 2 September 2013

Productive Weekend at Anne's

even if my mojo was on strike. I somehow made 14 tags for various things, although I am definitely not pleased with every thing I made. My mojo left on Friday but I persevered and by Sunday I'd finally made something I liked.

Here is one of the tags I made that I like ;-) it's for Lunagirls challenge to use a seed packet/advert


the challenge has been expanded to Vintage Garden but I'd already printed my images out before ;-)
TFL
Mandy x


7 comments:

Karen Lunagirl said...

It's beautiful, Mandy!

Ineke Original said...

Just WOW!!!

Deborah said...

When the mojo's on hols I think the best thing to bring it back is just to make stuff and something good will come out of it. It's certainly a lovely tag.

2amscrapper said...

love this tag, Mandy!

Annie Claxton said...

It's a beautiful tag Mandy - I love the little floral touch at the bottom, is it washi tape?

Michele said...

gorgeous Mandy! your mojo is in better form than you think. thanks for joining another lunagirl challenge! you keep sending us lovely lovely things! xo

Vicki Romaine said...

Very pretty Mandy and thanks for sharing with the Lunagirl Moonbeams.