Monday 30 September 2013

Happy BEEday

To Miz Lils.... wow she is 20! I don't know how that happened. I cannot BEElieve it.

Here she is when she was born, with my mum who was there with me. I'm so thankful that my mum got to see both of my girls grow up to be amazing young ladies.
Pre-Birthday lunch on Friday with both my lovelies.
Here's another Autumn Tag I've made for TagAlong using Hidden Vintage Studios images. One stitch at a time also have an Autumn theme as well as 'it's all about the vintage' has an Autumn Harvest theme. Hopefully, this also fits in with their challenge
 and a yummy honey-coloured BEE tag.
Cheerful stamp pad is having a TAGS theme

TFL
Mandy x

11 comments:

Deborah said...

That's a lovely picture of the girls, Mandy. And two beautiful tags too.

Barbara Godden said...

Both tags are awesome thanks for playing along with the TAG challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

Anonymous said...

Love the cute images Mandy. Great job. Gorgeous daughters too. Karen.x

Electra said...

These are lovely! Rich and full of colour!

Ingrid Mason said...

Mandy, both your tags are beautiful. I particularly love the Autumnal one - the colour and embellishments are so rich. Reflecting the wonderful colours of the season. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)
ps:hope your daughter had a wonderful birthday yesterday x

Hazel said...

These are beautiful tags. Thank you for sharing these for The Cheerful Stamp Pad 69 tag challenge, Hazel, Cheerful stamp pad DT. x

CraftyGirl said...

Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Daniela Rogall said...

pretty creations

Chriss America Real said...

Oh time flies so quickly! Happy birthday to you dear girl. I love your tags. I was making them for awhile and got out of the habit but seeing yours has inspired me to get going again!

Thank you so much for playing along with the Stitchy Angel Design Team this week!

Hugs,
Chriss -DT-OSAAT
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Ali said...

Oh wow, both your girls are gorgeous! :)

Love your tags, especially the quirky vintage images.

Thanks for joining in with our Autumn challenge at OSAAT this week.

Ali

Nikki Byrne said...

Some beautiful tags :) Thank you so much for sharing it with us at OSAAT and we hope to see you again this week with our new challenge 'Use a digi' Hugs
NIKKI DT