Tuesday 6 December 2011

and.... breathe!

Yes, I've had an incredibly crazy stressful week! Last Tuesday, my mum had a fall and has broken her wrist. She's still in hospital and cannot return home until she has spent some time in a rehab place. So, I spent two whole days in hospital with her whilst everything was being plastered etc, they had to re-do the plaster 3 times, ouch! We have an extra doggie in the house now, a very naughty little girl who doesn't do anything she's told!
Then it was Lily's craft fair at the weekend, so it was crazy running around, getting no sleep for days and then doing the fair. Sunday I had to go up to hospital again (it's a hour's bus ride away from my house) then............................. breathe. yesterday, i had some time to myself and at last some creative time. Today, I'm back on the merry-go-round.

Here's a card I made my mum yesterday to cheer her up a bit.
TFL
Mandy x

7 comments:

Laura said...

sounds like its been a busy week darling, hope your mum is feeling better soon, this card is gorgeous and im sure it will cheer her up :) i hope Lilys fair went well xxx

Tessa said...

Oooh that's bad luck for your mom then! Hope she get better soon.

Love your card

xx Tessa

Juls said...

fabulous!!! I LOVE the bright zingy colours! Hugs Juls

downrightcrafty said...

love this sweet card and hope it makes your mum feel better
Hugs Kate xx
good luck in the candy draw too :)

Audrey said...

So much beautiful artwork!! I hope your mum feel better soon! x

sparkles said...

Hope your Mum is feeling better and I am sure your card cheered her up - it would have me !
I live on my own now and the children live a few hundred miles away and I fear a fall.
Love your work

Amy said...

it's a super duper CUTE card Mandy..hope she's feeling better! I know you've been so busy taking care of her..she should cherish this card from you! forever~