Friday 16 July 2010

Don't Dream It ~ Just Be IT


quote by Frank-N-Furter from the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

As we all know my baby girl Little A has been away in Berlin since Monday so this week Lily has tortured me with endless hours of watching Rocky Horror! I couldn't get the quote out of my head ... so as Lily also MADE me sit down and do some Journalling in an A4 book... i used the quote on my very first Journal page... have yet to get the confidence to actually WRITE on the page! Hopefully, Lily's journal pages will be up on her blog shortly!

this is page without doodling on.
really quite pleased with it.... onward...

TFL

Mandy x

4 comments:

Amy said...

WOW..WOW! Stunning page's..very colorful and of course MOST AWESOME image's!!! Love your girl in pink..CUTE flower's too

anne said...

Great page, Mandy. Lots better with the doodling on

Nessa said...

your page is just perfect!!!!!! love love love

LivArtNow said...

Fantastic Mandy!! LOVE this!! Your doodling makes it all come together so perfectly!!

Hugs and smiles,
Linda