Thursday 26 August 2021

Who are You?

 This week's theme on SPA is GAMES chosen  by the wonderful Peggy ... automatically I think of Bingo, cards, chess which in turn makes me think of ALICE IN WONDERLAND

but of course, games could be lots of things... like cricket, football, etc although on more thought they are classed as SPORTS games but games are games non the less.

So as I'd treated myself to a new set of STAMPERIA Alice items I decided to go ahead with using these to create my postcard.

I used old Alice book pages to begin the collage background, added gesso and texture paste through a stencil. And then proceeded to start my chipboard collage and use paint my postcard. I added crackle glaze on the chipboard pieces too and used Distress Crayons on top of that to create the crackle effect


TFL
Mandy xx


2 comments:

Sandra Wright. said...

A stunning postcard Mandy..x

peggy gatto said...

Perfect layout!! Thanks for playing!