Friday 5 April 2019

Like a rolling stone....

Earlier this week, I was watching an interesting (if somewhat long) documentary on Bob Dylan... and so that is what inspired me this week for our theme on SUNDAY POSTCARD ART of HOUSES.

I created a set of houses, using vintage tickets from buses, rides, etc.


I've used some of the lyrics from the Bob Dylan song 'like a rolling stone' I always wonder if it was written about Edie Sedgewick.

#sundaypostcardart    #postcardchallenge   #postcardart

TFL
Mandy xx

8 comments:

peggy gatto said...

I love the row houses. You always include careful details!

Deann said...

Love the song, love your collage work and as always love your card.

indybev said...


Your mixed media pieces always fascinate me. Well done!

Lori Saul said...

A visually beautiful and interesting collage of imagery!

sirkkis said...

Rich and full of stories.

Cindy McMath said...

Another stunner Mandy! I love it!

Rika said...

Love your postcard.

indybev said...


This is a great card. So many little details.