Sunday 17 February 2019

I believe in my Mask

This week's theme on Sunday Postcard Art is Masquerade.

I found a wonderful image to use, but I've been tidying up this week and ended up misplacing it.... so I had to come up with an alternative plan...
going through my images I came across some images from Nancy at Crowabout Studio... and the faces could be interpreted as a 'mask' ;-)  that's my reasoning and I'm sticking to it.

Can you believe the postcard started off like this... once I finished with everything you can't see anything of the first layer! lol



TFL
Mandy xx


10 comments:

bockel24 said...

such a lovely card, Nancy!

indybev said...

Indeed the Crowabout character could be a mask. Things DO seem to disappear when tidying up, don't they! lol

Sabine said...

LOVE IT!!!! And a very interesting look to your first layer....

Deann said...

So clever ...beautiful work.

Cindy McMath said...

Your card is amazing Mandy! I love it to bits. I also enjoyed seeing your first layer!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Another great art piece Mandy. And it looks like a mask to me. ;-)

peggy gatto said...

What a sweetie!

chrissie said...

Fantastic use of everything and a very different take on the theme

chrissie x

Rosie said...

Wow, your card is absolutely amazing, Mandy.

Have a wonderful week

Rika said...

Great collage Mandy!