Saturday 1 July 2017

Cherish Family Forever

This week's Sunday Postcard Art is a fairly easy theme to join in with us. It's HEXAGONS

To begin my postcard, I sprayed through a hexagon stencil and then used the same stencil with some crackle paste (love that stuff!)

once that was dry I added some die cut hexagons and began painting. the shimmery paint is Prima Finnabair Metallic Paint. It's gorgeous paint.
I've used some butterfly wings and the 'dolls' from Tim Holtz as I still don't have a printer that works.
TFL
Mandy xx

7 comments:

peggy gatto said...

How very clever , a quilt of hexagons!!!
Charming

Deann said...

What a superb postcard for the challenge...wonderful work.

Cindy McMath said...

This is really gorgeous Mandy - you are so talented! I really admire your style.

hazel said...

A wonderful postcard, such a lot to look at, I love the crackle and shimmer.
xxx Hazel.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great postcard Mandy. I like all of the details in this.

Sandra Wright. said...

How fabulous..the background is awesome and I so love the "people"...xx

Ozstuff said...

Absolutely beautiful and elegantly artsy.