Sunday 28 May 2017

you need hands .... to replenish the soul

The word Hands just brings a song in my head that is from the Great Rock n Roll Swindle sung (?) by Malcolm McLaren ....

The title of my postcard this week, says Replenish the Soul and i'm sure we all need a little replenishing sometimes. Just lately I haven't been bothered making things, not a mojo thing but a really cannot be bothered at the moment. I hate feeling like this and when I start to make something I'm great. I get a flow going but I think it's because I have to get everything out. It would be nice to have a space I can go to and get arty.

well, today I thought it was time I got my finger out and made something!

so here it is....




happy Sunday!
TFL
Mandy xx

8 comments:

bockel24 said...

how wonderful - I love that card, Mandy!

Cindy McMath said...

Wow Mandy, fabulous as always! I'm always happy to see your beautiful work.

Deann said...

Excellent thought where would we be without our hands...if only to create postcards...beautiful work wonderful words.

peggy gatto said...

Very very lovely collage and thankful for hands!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is stunning Mandy. Once again you've got all sorts of details that catch the eye. I love this postcard.

hazel said...

A brilliant card.
xxx Hazel.

Kimbopolo said...

Wonderful creativity!
Kim

Beverley Baird said...

Such a lovely card!