Saturday 6 February 2016

What's all this?

I've heard a lot of anti-Valentines comments of late.... I don't care for these 'hallmark holidays' one way or the other but I do love the vintage images that represent LOVE

The theme on Lunagirl Moonbeams this month is.... LOVE
it's a great opportunity to win some digital collage images... so why not come over and join in? Don't forget it's your interpretation of LOVE

I'm trying to challenge myself to use 'square' images rather than cutting all the images out....it's very hard for me to do. (watch this space!)

Mandy x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have a wonderful blog! P.

Electra said...

Nothing "Anti" from me, I think this is lovely!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

I know how you feel regarding "Hallmark" holidays, but I love crafting for them! Anyway, your tag is so pretty! I love the beautiful colors!