Saturday 24 January 2015

get ye tartan on

well.... so much for blogging more! I seem to have had so many problems with technology just lately. Firstly, my computer decided it didn't want me to play, then Lily's laptop stopped working and now my phone has been stolen! I'm not having much luck

But here I am, getting my tartan on for this week's SPA theme of BURNS NIGHT/SCOTLAND

I am always looking for new and inspiring/thought provoking themes to keep people on their toes, so hopefully this will do the trick.


thank you for all your support and your comments

mandy x



8 comments:

Ozstuff said...

Mandy, what a treat it was to open your Blog this Sunday morning in Oz to see your magnificent postcard. It's a masterpiece in my book - scrumptious.
(Sorry I have been slow in contacting you re the challenge. Will do so this week)
Cheers from Marie.

Deann said...

Bravo Mandy for originality in theme and lovely artwork...well done...thank you for all your hard work for this challenge.

peggy gatto said...

Fun card and glad to see you!!!

Deb said...

Sorry about your technology woes :( Love your Robbie Burns postcard and this week's SPA challenge will certainly keep everyone on their toes!

Diane said...

Very nice. Like the addition of the thistles. And you're right-- these challenges keep me on my toes! Thanks!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wonderful inspiration piece Mandy!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wonderful inspiration piece Mandy!

Electra said...

This is delightful Mandy. Love the background!