Sunday 7 July 2013

Sing your Heart Song

This week on SPA the theme is 'sing your heart song' hosted by the wonderful Audrey.
My first thoughts were of the Tim Holtz stamp from years ago, then as I am challenging myself to using Lisas Altered Art images for all of my postcards this year for SPA I decided to use this one of my Myrtle as a fairy. If you count barking as singing... she certainly does enough of that! lol


This is from a collage sheet I made for Lisas where I used dogs heads and made some fairies out of them. http://www.etsy.com/listing/67717764/digital-collage-sheet-adorable-whimsy?ref=shop_home_active

TFL
Mandy x

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Bark your heart's song works for me :-) And Myrtle looks absolutely charming.

Julie S said...

Myrtle makes a great fairy!

Electra said...

This is wonderful Mandy. It makes me smile. Hmm, no, laugh!