Wednesday 3 October 2012

Hallowe'en is sneaking in

About 3 years ago I bought a black christmas tree with the sole intention of having a hallowe'en tree. Up to now we've not even opened it... so yesterday Lily and I got it out and Lily decorated it with some bits we've picked up over the years from various Hallowe'en aisles in shops. I now have 3 boxes of Hallowe'en goodies under my bed and half a box of Christmas decorations ! lol  Here is our tree, artistcally photographed by Lily using instagram (the only reason i would even consider getting a new phone!)
 This week's card for Happy Daze  ~ thought I would try an alternative looking Hallowe'en card
 and here is a bookmark for Creative Studios ~ even though Sam doesn't have any hallowe'en stamps, I was determined to make something resembling Hallowe'en by collaging stamped images together.
 TFL
Mandy x

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Love that spider! Fab Halloween artwork too - off to look at them on the DT blogs.