Thursday 14 June 2012

Serenity

I am SOOO pleased with this tag I made... I've used stamps from That's Crafty. This tag started out life as a piece of scrap paper, one of the people at craft club was going to discard... yes DISCARD i say!)  I quickly got hold of it and said it was WAY too good to go in the bin. Of course, I got the usual head shakes... what is Mandy up to now and how wack I am. Well this is how it turned out! I'm entering it into  Craft your Passion where the theme is anything goes... if you'd like to see how I made the tag... please head over to the That's Crafty Blog

tfl
Mandy x

5 comments:

Deborah said...

You're going to have to take this to your next craft club meeting and show them what you can do with discarded 'scrap' - it's gorgeous! Is that the Graphic 45 flying pig?

Jenny Marples said...

'Tis amazing what some people think should be binned, but then it takes a touch of genius to see the potential in it too. Superb job Mandy. Hugs, Buttons x

Cathy Dineen said...

This is the reason I have so many scraps - you never know when inspiration will hit you! Your tag is beautiful!! Thanks for joining Craft Your Passion this week! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautifully artistic detailed piece. Fabulous creation.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Berit Synnøve said...

Fabulous tag ! Love your colors.
Thanks for joining Craft Your Passion.
Hugs Berit - GDT