Tuesday 7 June 2011

My little cat Harvey. RIP

Yesterday, poor little Harvey yesterday got knocked down by a car and her whole body was broken. It was so pitiful, sadly she died whilst I was waiting to take her to the emergency vet. She was such a lovely little cat. She was only 2 years old.
She was called Harvey after Harvey 2-face in Batman basically because she had half a ginger face and half a black face.
She took care of both of the dogs and Austin our other cat. Myrtle (our youngest dog) was her little baby and she took care of her. One of the last things Harvey did was bring Myrtle home after she had run down the street.
It's been such an emotional couple of days.


RIP Harvey ♥♥♥

12 comments:

Unknown said...

She was such a lovely little character......I'm so sorry :(

Irish3 said...

What a beautiful little face!! I'm so sorry you had to go through such a sad accident. Will keep a good thought for you.. love from Jersey..

somewhere on the avenue said...

I cannot imagine how you feel, my whole heart goes out to you. xx

peggy gatto said...

I am so sorry
I wish I could do more.

Laura said...

poor Harvey, you must be so upset, sending you all my love darling xxxx

Deborah said...

So sorry to hear about your little cat. You must be devastated.

Rosa Witten said...

So sorry to hear about Harvey. It is so terrible to lose a part of the family. Sorry you had to go through this.
XXX
Rosa

Ann said...

Sending love and hugs your way! I am so sorry about the loss of your beloved Harvey!! how devastating for you. I hope the wonderful memories of you beautiful baby bring you comfort!
Ann

Amy said...

oh Mandy, I am sorry to hear this has happened. Your kitty was so cute..great name too!! I will give you my virtual hugs and hope that you are all doing ok.
xoxo amy

Kris Dickinson said...

I'm so very sorry Mandy.

Martina said...

My goodness Mandy, I'm really sorry! I understand your pain. About 2 weeks before we have buried our little rabbit "STUPSI". This was a tragedy too....

Annes Art said...

So sorry to hear about your little cat Mandy!!

xxx Anne