Sunday 3 April 2011

Treats

I received this mysterious note this morning .....

Eventually slightly later than 9.30am I was allowed to enter the Mother's Day Zone and to my delightful surprise this was waiting for me!

Gorgeously gorgeous-ness in Lily's Twilight picture, a felted strawberry purse and a traditional pooh bear with a tin to match
CupCake TeaPot
Fantastic day and PizzaHut for tea... woohoo! Thanks Girlies!

(if you look closely you can see paint splashes over the table cloth and glimmermist down the wall next to the girls! lol)

7 comments:

arwen_tiw said...

WOW how lovely of them! Fab surprise. :)

Amy said...

that is a dreamy tea party Mandy!!!! WOW..the best and cutest stuff. Your girls are sweet indeed. Love the outfits and happy smiles to.
Cute Twilight drawings!!
I love your whole tea setting..adorableness.
Was it Mother's Day in England?

Audrey said...

Lucky you!!

Laura said...

awwwwww you have the loveliest daughters, can i come and live at your house xxxx

Laura said...

I use watercolour pencils to colour my images with xxx

Martina said...

Mandy, I am moved to tears .... your girls are so cute .... the table is set as in "Alice in Wonderland"....so lovely!

Siobhan Brignull said...

how lovely what a gorgeous surprise, I got marmalade and dairylea on toast, (yummy) LOL, tell the goddess Im loving twilight as well :)