Wednesday 8 September 2010

The Octopode Factory

Miz Lils has opened her own shop on Etsy... she will be selling her original designs on collage sheets and digital stamps! Hopefully, she will have lots of lovely buyers! Here's the Etsy shop address ~ http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheOctopodeFactory

Here's a card I made for Donna's Birthday with one of the images.

We want to give a big shout out to Donna and Amy for all their help and encouragement AND their hard work. Thanks guys.... love to you both xx

6 comments:

Audrey said...

Love the sheets!!

Amy said...

she is darling..so happy and cute artsy creations!! I love the background..you always do such fun backgrounds

Darlene said...

I love the Alice image - very striking!!! Great postcard - It has your signature style.

http://cinnamonpink.typepad.com/

LivArtNow said...

Fantastic card and such a fabulous image!! I've already bought some images from her. Your girl's sooo talented, just like her mom!! All the best for her new venture, I'm sure it'll be a success, with such a talent, it has to :)

Hugs and smiles,
Linda

Shannon said...

Are you kidding me? OMG, I am in love with this "Alice". It's so great. On another note, your daughters are so beautiful, really stunning girls. You must be so proud of them? It always looks like you have so much fun with them both.

Brigitte aka Scrappassie said...

This is just too cool, I definately bookmarked her shop ! Thanks for sharing, o, and your cards, they are all so superlovely !