Thursday 20 September 2007

Time to Stamp

Here are some pieces that I've made to send to Kristy at Time to Stamp
This blue gothic arch is my total fave out of the lot. I used versamark with the feather stamps on the background, the used chalked for that subtle blue/purple effect. Stamped the egg, seed heads and words with brown stazon and then collaged the little girl sitting on the egg. I'm calling it "waiting to hatch"


Here is my very first 4x4 ~ love the squareness of it(!) I've used cats eye chalk inks for the background and for the seedheads, and black stazon for the other stamped images.
Next is a selection of ATC's I've made using the plate....


I made two charms before for Kristy using the same birds plate from Time to Stamp ~ follow this link http://mandysmagicalworldofart.blogspot.com/2007/08/charms.html

6 comments:

Paula Whittaker said...

lovely background shading - fab work Mandy!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic all of them but the arch is my favourite

anne said...

Gorgeous stuff Mandy. Love them all.

Emma said...

Gorgeous work.. love them!

Melanie said...

all of them are fab mandy,i love all your bird stuff,brilliant

Kristy C said...

These are all just gorgeous!