Wednesday 26 April 2023

Where do you come from?

 Thats what Marion, our hostess with the mostest wants to know this week.

This stumped me completely. Besides not having any stamps or access to a printer, i started thinking about the bigger picture. I descend from Vikings (yes i know!) My mum was German coming from an island called Sylt my dad was a Londoner through and through, although his mother came from Wales. 

I decided to stick to where I was born and where i feel like im from Peterborough in Cambridgeshire

I found these little boxes of info about places around the area in a map book and used as the background, Barnack, Ferry Meadows, Nene Valley to name a few. 

Added a paperdoll from TH and painted my background.


Thanks for looking

Mandy xx

1 comment:

bockel24 said...

Great card and lovely to read your story, Mandy - thanks for sharing and taking the challenge!