Saturday 26 January 2019

Dance is like Dreaming with your Feet

This week, our theme over on Sunday Postcard Art is BALLET. It was chosen by Anne...

here is the beginnings of my postcard...
already started the texture on the background
ready to add paint

My finished postcard.
Image from Pinterest
Chipboard from Scrapunlimited
 Thanks for looking... and whilst you are here I shall show you my ZEBRA that I only finished yesterday for last week's theme....

thanks to everyone for your support and comments :-)
Mandy xx

4 comments:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Both are beautiful Mandy. I love the textured backgrounds you create.

Rosie said...

Gogeous artwork, as always, Mandy.

Cindy McMath said...

Oh Mandy, you are so talented, and you have such a signature style! I love both of these cards, and the words you’ve chosen for them are perfect! Xx

Deann said...

Both are wonderful I love your cards and the great backgrounds you create. Hope your arm is feeling better.