Thursday 28 July 2016

wings tag

I love tags. I know you all know that about it. I have boxes of tags that I've made and often wonder what I can do with them.

But.... whilst at Anne's last week... we both took an idea from Pinterest and made a pocket page for tags. It's slightly smaller than an A5 so I could build my own book, put it in my journal or use in a folio.
here's my tag for go tag Thursday
 here's the base of the pocket page.
 the three tags that are going into the pocket page
 the tags in the pocket page
 I think it's really quite effective :-)
TFL
Mandy xx

3 comments:

WendyK said...

Fabulous, just love the background on your tag, and the pocket page is great. I have so many tags I could paper the walls with them.

Rosie said...

Wow, Mandy, a fantastic artwork.

Sandra Wright. said...

Loving your Tag Mandy...loving that pocket page too...such a good idea.
Like you I have so many Tags, they are all in a box and I should think about doing some thing with them too...
Thank you so much for playing in and supporting Go Tag Thursday xx