Friday 15 November 2013

School Craft Club

A while ago, before the summer holidays, I was asked by the local junior school if I wanted to start an after school craft club. I, of course, jumped at the opportunity. I want to bring art journaling and freedom with crafting to children.
The first week, we did some 'practice' art journaling on postcards. I thought it was nice and simple to begin with. It was chaotic.... lots of paint and spraying going on ~ bearing in mind I only have an hour. A lot of soggy card! lol

Here's the samples I made to show the children.... if you want to see how I made the Dorothy and Wicked Witch postcards, head over to That's Crafty 
These are some of what the children made

This week we made some bookmarks ~ 
however I didn't get a chance to take photos of those so it's just my samples to show you

it'll be christmas crafts next week.

TFL
mandy x

2 comments:

Sammy said...

How brilliant! Sounds like soooo much fun! :-)

And I LOVE the Iron man one... Don't suppose you can let me know where the stamp came from? x

Deborah said...

The kids did an amazing job - you obviously inspired them and taught them well. I love those bookmark samples too - Lily's stamps work so well in that format.