Sunday 14 July 2013

Glorious Sunday!

Today, my first project was put onto the Merly Impressions blog .... I was so incredibly honoured to hear from Chrissy and Emilie at Merly Impressions that they wanted ME (yes lil ole me) to be their guest designer for July and August....
A few days later a pizza box arrived with an amazing assortment of goodies for me to play with from the Kaisercraft collection 'Miss Empire' loved it.
My one worry was that I had to make a scrapbook page.... hmmmm me scrapping? can you imagine it?? lol well, yes I did scrap but you'll have to wait to see those pages on another day.
My first project is.... tags!

For my first tag, I used the 12 x 12 papers and the collectables, and built up a collage on a size 8 tag.
  the next two tags I wanted to showcase the stamps I got to play with! 
so i got all inky with cosmic shimmer vintage mists and began the creative process!
To see more... head over to the Merly Impressions blog

TFL
Mandy x

3 comments:

mark gould said...

Congrats on the dgt spot. beautiful tags as always. I feel the same way about making cards as you do about pages so I know what you mean x

Deborah said...

Congrats on the guest designer gig. How lovely to get a pizza box full of stash! I love these tags and know whatever you come up with - including scrap will be fab!

Karen Lunagirl said...

These are so pretty!