Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year

I just saw something that I thought was a great way of thinking about the coming year. Today is the first blank page of a 365 page book, write a good one. Paraphrased from Brad Paisley.

Although I'm still ill with this darn cold/chest infection I've got my fingers crossed for a good year. I don't make resolutions but I'd like to have some goals that I want to reach.

I'm entering this into the crazy amigo challenge blog

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL WHO READ ME

TFL
Mandy x

4 comments:

Ineke Original said...

Best wishes, Mandy!

Annes Art said...

Happy New Year Mandy!

Netty said...

Happy new Year Mandy, loving your terrific page and hope you feel better soon. Annette x

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Congratulations on being selected top 3 in the Crazy Amigo Challenge. I love your use of bright colors. Blessings!