Tuesday 30 October 2012

ATC holder

A while ago I found a tutorial on youtube on how to make a little tag booklet out of one piece of 12 x 12 scrapbook paper, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-AAaGQwDB0&feature=related  They used patterned paper but I couldn't find any hallowe'en doublesided so I made my own with some plain scrapbook paper and some spritzers.... and then made it into an ATC holder rather than a tag holder. Really chuffed with it I must say. If you'd like to see how it looks ~ head over to the That's Crafty blog


I'm entering this into the Hallowe'en theme on Crazy Amigos and Try it on Tuesday
TFL
Mandy x

6 comments:

Deborah said...

I remember you talking about this awhile back - it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Not surprised you are chuffed.

Carol Q said...

fab Hallowe'en ATCs!

Karin said...

Looks fabulous

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

It's amazingly spooky. I love it. Blessings!

Bee and Dee said...

A fabulous project, really love it. Thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge. Hugs Bee ( I am standing in for one of our lovely team members who has been caught up in the awful storm in the USA)

My name is Cindy said...

Brilliant!! I lovelittlep rojects like this. I lovethe white highlighting too, really effective. Thank you so much for joining us at TioT. Cindy