Tuesday 29 May 2012

Geek Chic

For my first piece of creative-ness for Happy Daze I've decided to use the Geek Chic stamp plate from Artistic Outpost... I totally adore this stamps. 
When I got this stamp plate, even though I adored it, I was stumped by it. Like many of you I'm not great at men's cards, I'm super pleased with the postcards I've made, I love the colours and the quotes. Anyone who knows my work knows there's gotta be a quote somewhere! 
Hope I've inspired you to try out some of those stamps you've had hidden away!

I'm entering these into the Simon says stamp and show challenge... which is one for the boys.
Mandy x

4 comments:

Deborah said...

You shoud be super pleased, Mandy - they are ace. Not familiar with that stamp set but love what you have done with it.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Fabulous Mandy, I love the images and the way you have showcased them, great colour palette and design too. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

Candy C said...

Mandy, this is such a cool card! I love the "Geek is Sheek!" Your colors are wonderful and so is your design. I love it! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Marjie Kemper said...

Love em both. Great colors and fun stamps - they're new to me.