Saturday 21 April 2012

Here's one I made earlier

I've been doing a lot of cards, tags and hangings for That's Crafty... If you'd like to see how these are made please go and check them out here. I've made 3 of the things using one stamp plate. Tell me what you think. Also That's Crafty has a *new look* website for your perusal... go check it out! 
I'm hoping for some serious creative time this weekend, I've been out all week on a training course and I've had no 'me' time and therefore no *ART* time!
TFL
Mandy x

3 comments:

Martina said...

Your cards are gorgeous, Mandy! Fantastic pieces of art!

Have a nice weekend!

froebelsternchen said...

absolut awesome hangers and cards! Great inspiration Mandy!

Annie said...

Hi Mandy. Love your tags and hangings. Anything with butterflies is brilliant as far as I am concerned. Thanks for sharing....Annie :)