Saturday 2 August 2008

For the birds....


is the theme on Gothic Arches this week. I havent done this challenge for ages... because of life mostly getting in the way of my artwork. I'm only just in time this week! lol


Last month I had some fab gothic arches from my great friend Roc, and I asked her if I could pinch her idea for the bobble on top of the arch.... so here it is..... Check out Roc's blog... she does some fantabulous artwork. Thanx Roc! I think I'll be using this shape Gothic Arch much more :-)
Collage sheet is from Digital Collage sheets... its one of their new ones!

7 comments:

Mary-Beth said...

You're right Mandy and I'm glad you got it in! This is a fab arch. For what it's worth, I always try to put something on the tip of the arch. It just wasn't necessary with this one. LOL

Thanks for playing.

Linda Vincent said...

Great arch - and I love your backgrounds Mandy.
XX

DMG said...

I love this arch, and I enjoyed visiting your friend's blog. Her art blew me away! The colors... yum! I've missed you this week, and I can't wait for Sunday's postcard challenge.

Love,
Alberta

Sandy said...

Wow Mandy this is fantastic.
Really unique arch. Love them.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous arch.

roc said...

great job mandy! love your arch!

Anonymous said...

Love the image words combo and great blog link too.

xxxxxxxxx