Thursday 26 June 2008

Free Collage Sheet for you all :-)



This was made for me by Maggie who runs an etsy shop called PHENOMENON1859 and here is the link. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5250859 Her sheets are gorgeous and very high quality and very reasonably priced! Go take a look :-) Enjoy the Freebie :-)


Click on the image it will take you to the high res version,click image again it will enlarge it then save as .... if that doesnt work here's the link to the high res sheet http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2007-9/1276679/mandywords.JPG

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mandy, this is terrific!
Gaye

Trish Bee said...

Fantabalous freebie sheet! Thankyou so much for sharing it. Ive had a peek at your blog and am in love with your creations. Im adding you to my google reader so I can see more from you :)

Linda Vincent said...

Thanks Mandy - I've been and ordered more!!
XX

John Dyhouse said...

Hi Mandy, thanks for this sheet it looks great and will be used very soon I am sure - John

anne said...

Thanks for this Mandy. It will be put to good use!

Femmy said...

Thank you very much Mandy!! great sheet!!

Sandy said...

Thanks so much Mandy.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the freebie!

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans said...

Thank you!!! I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing. I love the image.

I have been looking around your blog - You create such gorgeous Art

Rosie said...

Cheers Mandy - TFS!!