Thursday 4 October 2007

The Name Game

I have been tagged by Sija to play ~

The NAME GAME. The name of the game is to:List one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My middle name is SUE


S ~ Swaps ~ i love to do swaps with people, making art and receiving it. Love to see other peoples work.


U ~ unmounted rubber stamps! I have quite a few for saying I only took up stamping 18months ago. I never have the one stamp that I really want though! lol im always on the look out for new stamps.

E ~ everyone who visits my blog and every artist i've made friends with through my artwork. Thank you :-)


So now I have to tag 3 people.....


Anne
Donna
Zuzu

2 comments:

anne said...

Thanks Mandy. I don't have a middle name and have never thought about it but I will now

Zuzu's Blog said...

OOo thanks.. errrmmm I dont have a middle name either .. could I be called C or something or Z I get called that .. one letter and not too much thinking lol